Thread: 32GB Nexus 7 2013 only 16GB seen?

32GB Nexus 7 2013 only 16GB seen?

I just installed nethunter onto my 2013 Nexus 7 and my total storage is showing what appears to be a 16GB max when I know i have a 32GB nexus 7? Is there any way to extend the file system to see all the available space because that is a huge waste!

any help would be appreciated!

If memory serves, you need to do a factory reset. That should fix it. You will need to re-flash the NetHunter zip though.

Ah thanks, but some desperate Googling found another thread regarding this. I'ts probably my fault overlooked something somewhere but in case anyone else wants more detail on this check this thread https://github.com/offensive-securit...nter/issues/36

I did this on a Nexus 5, but it should be about the same I would think. You should be able to boot to recovery mode via TWRP (launch the app. go to boot options, reboot to recovery). Go to wipe and format data; when I did this it left me with nethunter installed and just wiped the data partition; the partition reported the expected size at this point. I am not sure how much stuff you will lose; I did this when I had freshly installed NH so it was not an issue for me. I recommend you back up your data partition first if you are worried about it. Hope it works for you...
    Last edited by ahkarhul; 2014-12-16 at 23:01.

You lose NetHunter because NetHunter itself is stored in /data/local . You will need to reinstall NetHunter.

I'd suggest placeing a warning to check the storage size is corrent like the one Nexus Root Toolkit has.

Is the Nethunter Installer using code from that toolkit? Some stuff looks the same.
    Devices:

Samsung Galaxy S5 -- Stock, Rooted + Xposed Framework

Nexus 7 2012 -- Kali Linux NetHunter