Thread: Kali on Chromebook CB3-111

Question Kali on Chromebook CB3-111

Hi, i have installed kali on my chromebook, via crouton, and then apt-get the tools i needed.

All the tools work great, wireless card is fine (a little weak but fine) but the only issue i have is the touchpad. The touchpad does not recognize 'tap-clicks' so i went to the setting and tried to resolve it but kali has no option for touchpad and since this is a chromebook there are no physical buttons on the touchpad. Its sort of a hit and hope.

Can i apt-get any updates or patches?

Thank you
    L-Dog

Cb5-311

Quote Originally Posted by L-dog23 View Post
    Hi, i have installed kali on my chromebook, via crouton, and then apt-get the tools i needed.

All the tools work great, wireless card is fine (a little weak but fine) but the only issue i have is the touchpad. The touchpad does not recognize 'tap-clicks' so i went to the setting and tried to resolve it but kali has no option for touchpad and since this is a chromebook there are no physical buttons on the touchpad. Its sort of a hit and hope.

Can i apt-get any updates or patches?

Thank you
    L-Dog
    Hello i have read that they current version do not supports the touch pad so you need a external mouse. Or you could install synapse https://launchpad.net/synapse-project and assign a key i have the ยง. I am w8ing for KALI 2.0