Thread: Nethunter zip not showing up when I boot to recovery

Question Nethunter zip not showing up when I boot to recovery

I have A nexsus 7 (2013 wi-fi only) and using Windows 7. It is unlocked and rooted through Nexsus Root Toolkit. But when I put the nethunter zip file on the internal storage of the tablet the file does not show up when I reboot into recovery to install it. Any help would be appreciated been at this for a day and a half now.

Have you tried using our windows installer? http://nethunter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vesper View Post
    I have A nexsus 7 (2013 wi-fi only) and using Windows 7. It is unlocked and rooted through Nexsus Root Toolkit. But when I put the nethunter zip file on the internal storage of the tablet the file does not show up when I reboot into recovery to install it. Any help would be appreciated been at this for a day and a half now.
    silly question to ask but are you sure you got TWRP recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesper View Post
    Is it just the nethunter zip file that is missing or is the entire /sdcard/ folder missing?
    ){ :|:& };: