so i had problems with kali_x86 from even the flash drive boot thing all the programs didn`t work until i once formatted my flash to fat32 then back to ntfs and used the unviersal usb installer it booted into the prompt for install screen but power went off all of a sudden so when power came back again i couldn`t boot from my flash drive so i tried win32 imager and it worked from the first time but i noticed something strange .it was a different one(boot/install prompt screen ,it had the same options (like usb live and so on ) but there was different background ,different colours anyway i was thrilled to have it working in one piece till this stage . (thats the first issue i can`t understand till this day) .

the second issue was with my ati radeon 4200 driver (which till this day didn`t install its driver) .i tried like every suggestion for two days ;just trying and reinstalling kali and debugging(xwindows error) . what i noticed was that the default viewer for text files was changed (once vim and once leafpad) after each fresh install (can anybody tell me why is that happening)
besides(when i had the driver installed for two days or so ) sometimes when i press the power button to turn the pc on i hear the processor`s fan working but not working at full speed(and it is pretty obious by sight and by the sound heared) and the harddrives are working but the pc won`t even get to the bios screen and i tried plugging it off and nothing happened .what solved it was that i took the power and data cable of my hard drive that had the kali installation in and then turned the pc on so it booted till grub told me missing boot files so i turned the pc off ,connected the hard drive and everything was good and going ....for my screen to take output from pc i had to connect both hdvi cable and scsi cable (got the idea from a guy who had the same problem but he connected the scsi cable to a different screen as to see if it was the LCD screen or the pc and he noticed that the hdvi cable won the pc `s attention every time keeping in mind that it coudn`t have been detected without it )system settings and any other settings as time or sound doesn`t start too on kali when i try them .

when i try the meterpreter reverse_tcp wan exploit it doesn`t work no matter what i do until i open facebook or youtube on the attackers pc (which is kali of course ) .

now my pc has no driver on it and its going on pretty good but when i tried the arpspoof and specifically the echo ipv4 ip forward thing my pc does the same starting but not doing anything attitude (not even the bios screen)...((PLEASE HELP)).....

so my kali is dual booted with windows 7 and when i compare between them its like staying with your parents and living out on your own in your apartment . being on your own forces you to learn ,to work , to think in order to survive ,you get in shape pretty quick and you learn lots and lots and you become engaged but i never felt home ,never felt safe everytime i press the power button ,everytime i try to start a program ,try to install a program ,there`s something at the back of my mind saying that something will be messed up and it won`t start or something will get conflicts with something else and i will have to spend the day resolving the issue insted of doing what i came here to do .i admit it linux generally unlocks lots of possibilities and gives you lots of power and freedom and i will never get back to windows 7 but i never feel home until the moment i boot into my windows 7 i feel very calm even though i know its weak andit gets me to think that i waste lots of time debugging (linux generally) more than on generating something ....soo that s what i miss about kali ....(i am not saying anything about people who stay with their siblings ,in fact i am staying with them too)....

thanks very much for your help in advance