I have ASUS T100T, on which I am trying to install Kali, using a USB flash drive (32Gb). I have downloaded the latest .iso image of kali today, and followed about 10 different forums/blogs/instructions, but cannot for the life of mine get the UEFI to "see" the files in EFI/BOOT section of the flash drive. I know it does look there, because when I put there some of the .efi files from windows partition, it comes up with errors telling me that there are missing dependencies and so forth, which makes sense since I did not copy those there and have no need to.
But with Kali image, it does not want to initiate the installation of the operating system. This is a bit sad since the reason I got this device is to use with Kali more than anything else.
I am not a kali professional, but learning for a while now and was able to help people with it, like recovering hard drives and inspecting their computers systems, correcting them, and I know that there is a lot more to learn - but that is running Kali on an old MSI netbook.

Please assist me with an advice on what configuration or what files I should use in order for this UEFI to load operating system from my flash drive.

Here is specific details of my device and properties:

2gb of RAM
25GB of free space on SSD for Kali (unformatted)
Intel Atom CPU Z3740 @ 1.33 GHz 1.33 GHz
Windows 8.1 (which I do intend to keep and run Kali alongside it)
BIOS Information
Vendor: American Megatrends, Version: 214, GOP Version: 7.0.1028, EC Version: t2bt0600
Secure boot is not active

Honestly I am not sure why this device says: "BIOS", because by all means and intentions it behaves like UEFI, and from close inspection of every menu and submenu of the UEFI, there is no legacy mode at all to support BIOS based operating systems. At the same time Kali does support the EFI now, but unfortunately I must be doing something incorrectly to manage not to boot it for two days now.

Thanks!