Huge thanks in advance

I've been trying furiously for about 2 to 3 weeks to get the data off this drive. And I've had lots of learning while I've done it. However I still am with no data. I have used SafeCopy to make a copy of the drive. Which I then tried to mount the image. Now, the first time I did this. I did the full drive (All 6 Partitions) and I got the offset and the -o loop in and have used about every mount command I can find. However the furthest I got was this message.

NTFS signature is missing.
Failed to mount '/dev/loop0': Invalid argument
The device '/dev/loop0' doesn't seem to have a valid NTFS.

Maybe the wrong device is used? Or the whole disk instead of a
partition (e.g. /dev/sda, not /dev/sda1)? Or the other way around?

Now after reading around, I ended up reading that basically I'm dumb and should have just used safecopy on the partition I wanted. So this morning. I ran safecopy again on the second partition. However when mounting, I get the same message as before. At this point, I have a .img file of the second partition on the drive. I'm worried I won't be able to run safecopy many more times on the drive (if at all since this last time was a struggle) so I hopefully can just repair this img file to let me mount it. If however I have to get the full image again, I will do so. Below are the last couple of commands and their output.

=================
EXTRA INFORMATION
=================

I'm doing all this on a laptop I dedicate to this sort of thing. And I'm running Kali Linux 1.0.9a 64-Bit.

mount -o loop -t ntfs-3g /media/DBU/Devin2.img /mnt/tmp

NTFS signature is missing.
Failed to mount '/dev/loop0': Invalid argument
The device '/dev/loop0' doesn't seem to have a valid NTFS.
Maybe the wrong device is used? Or the whole disk instead of a
partition (e.g. /dev/sda, not /dev/sda1)? Or the other way around?

====

I did try the above without adding the "-3g" and without the "-o loop" and its the same result.

====

file /media/DBU/Devin2.img

/media/DBU/Devin2.img: ASCII text, with very long lines, with no line terminators

(When I did this on the full partition, I did not get that, it actually knew it had partitions)

===

fdisk -l /media/DBU/Devin2.img

Disk /media/DBU/Devin2.img: 452.9 GB, 452919820288 bytes
255 heads, 63 sectors/track, 55064 cylinders, total 884609024 sectors
Units = sectors of 1 * 512 = 512 bytes
Sector size (logical/physical): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
I/O size (minimum/optimal): 512 bytes / 512 bytes
Disk identifier: 0x62446142

Disk /media/DBU/Devin2.img doesn't contain a valid partition table