Thread: USB rubber ducky

Lightbulb USB rubber ducky

What are the possibilities with nethunter and usb rubber ducky can it be a good combination or i am just high?

You might be high but I'll be watching this. I have a few duckies laying around....

ill do some tesing maybe i can come up with something, if i do ill report back.

Quote Originally Posted by ping View Post
    What are the possibilities with nethunter and usb rubber ducky can it be a good combination or i am just high?
    Are you wanting to flash new scripts onto the ducky from a Nexus device? I guess I am a bit confused with your question.

Quote Originally Posted by forgeneraluse View Post
    Are you wanting to flash new scripts onto the ducky from a Nexus device? I guess I am a bit confused with your question.
    ya sort of... actually that would be a good idea, i know of usbcleaver but thats not supported any more. Maybe there could be an app to srcipt for rubber ducky or teensy.

SET is part of the Nethunter tool set. It has Arduino/Teensy based attacks available. I have not tried to run any of them on the Nexus, but they are there.

As for flashing your own script, there are multiple applications available that are compatible with the many different micro-controllers (Arduino, Teensy, etc...) Plug an Arduino into the USB OTG cable and you can write to it from one of the previously mentioned apps.

Does that help?

7. Hello,

A great place to start is the Wiki -
    https :// github.com/hak5darren /USB-Rubber-Ducky /wiki
    this has payloads, tutorials (well one), software, etc.