Hello,

I can't install kali linux on my machine which has UEFI feature but doesn't have Safe Boot option. I have looked into every corner of my BIOS and can't find it however I found this settings which I think might have something to do with UEFI (They are BIOS Flash Protection and EHCI Hand-Off whatever that means) and my motherboard is Biostar TA970 which also in BIOS states that it clearly supports UEFI x64 2.1. I have done the following steps:

1) Boot the Kali x64 from my External DVD.
2) Boot into Graphical Mode and started installation.
3) Configured All the Setting like Password for root etc.
4) Created unencrypted /boot partition
5) Set up and configure Encrypted Partition for /.
6) Continue as normal where Kali started to copy system files to my encrypted partition.
7) Now in this step near the end when GRUB should be installed I get this error: "grub-pc failed to install into /target/" and I click continue and chose to re-try it then nothing happens and when Kali throws me to Main Menu with steps of installations I tried to install LILO Boot Loader and still it didn't install as well so I continued installation without Boot Loader.
8) At the end it said it installed the operating system and to remove media installation to not boot into installation process again. I too out the DVD and when I want to boot into the system I get this message:

GRUB LOADING
Welcome To GRUB !

error: no such partition.
Entering rescue mode...
Grub Rescue>

P.S I want also say that I don't have any problems with installing other linux distributions like Crunchbang and Ubuntu without Encryption where it successfully install GRUB and it boots normally. I also doesn't have any Windows OS on my HDD as it's entirely for Kali. In my case Kali x64 just doesn't want to install GRUB or LILO boot loader on my machine. Any ideas ?

P.S2 I have done some research and found out that I should install GRUB manually from Live CD/DVD, should I follow THIS process but instead of making changes to "/" partition do to /boot partition ?

Any help appreciated.
J4X0222
Thanks