Thread: install kali on oneplus one 64 : waiting message

install kali on oneplus one 64 : waiting message

hello all ,
    im just start to install nethunter on my one plus one 64
    i have follow all step by step ,

but at step #7
    i Flash kali linux + Root!

i got the windows information Waiting for the kali linux installation complete and for your device to boot back up.......

im waiting around 30m a this time.
    i dont have any idea
    if copy are in progress ,
    or if i have to copy it on my device my-self ?

it's write i can take time up to 20-30min.... i am waiting.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Try re-installing, and make sure you have updated the windows installer and all of its components.

hard to explain , screenshoot :
    click on it

edit ,i have send .zip on device
    and flashed it with twrp ,

kali boot,phone work.
    but when i start wifite :
    i dont have grafic windows i got these line :

u0_a90@A0001:/ $
    u0_a90@A0001:/ $ su -w bootkali wifite
    1|u0_a90@A0001:/ $

any link to explain me what i have miss ?
    and how to fix it ?
    Last edited by flatounet; 2015-01-06 at 18:50.

Hey,I have exact the same problem with a new one + device. The installation with the recommended windows installer
    stuck on step 7 with the Fastboot Mode Logo on the One + screen and the "Waiting for the Kali Linux installation to complete" message. Waiting now for over 50 minutes without success. I also had at point 6 of the installation the problem that the device completely shutdown and I had to powered it back by myself.anyone here has the same problem and found a solution to fix this problem to complete the installation ?

I've got something similar. Went successfully through all the steps up to step 7. Now i'm stuck at the "Pushing Root files + kali linux to your device"

And i have been patient :-) Waited 7 hours !

At step 7 something kinda weird happens. when i push the "Flash Kali Linux + Root!" it does something and then turns off the Oneplus. So I have to turn it on again manually for it to register and go through to the next step (which is the Pushing Root files + kali linux ........).

Any pointers ?

Anybody find a workaround for this yet?
    It seems ot get out of sequence, it ways its booting a modified privileges boot loader, and then waiting for device, and then should copy the kali image. Instead of booting the modified the fast looder, it boots into a mode where all it displays in a battery charging screen, and it sits there waiting for hours.

I started too the nethunter install with Windows installer and i got the same problem.
    But the nethunter file is in phone, just unplug the cable boot to twrp and install the nethunter manually.. Now the nethunter is working fine on my O+o 64gb
    Sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by beloadjoker; 2015-02-01 at 09:33.

Net Hunter worked fine in 44S but after fastboot upgrade to 05Q, it no longer works. can't update Kali chroot image, run Wifite, etc. the Windows all indicate a text which includes 4:60R. it can't find 4 or 60R. I believe the scripts are outdated. Any update planed for 05Q? I am waiting for Lollipop on the OPO and Net Hunter. Will Kali support CM 12, Oxygen OS or both?
    Last edited by viejo verde; 2015-02-24 at 13:03. Reason: updated info

Quote Originally Posted by viejo verde View Post
    Net Hunter worked fine in 44S but after fastboot upgrade to 05Q, it no longer works. can't update Kali chroot image, run Wifite, etc. the Windows all indicate a text which includes 4:60R. it can't find 4 or 60R. I believe the scripts are outdated. Any update planed for 05Q? I am waiting for Lollipop on the OPO and Net Hunter. Will Kali support CM 12, Oxygen OS or both?
    Nethunter no tiene nada que ver con la versiĆ³n del bootloader (fastboot)

Did you check if your phone is still rooted and SuperSU is still working after the update?

I re installed stock 44s and upgraded to 05Q OTA. Then I installed kali-linux-net-hunter-1.10.zip without a hitch.

Quote Originally Posted by viejo verde View Post
    I re installed stock 44s and upgraded to 05Q OTA. Then I installed kali-linux-net-hunter-1.10.zip without a hitch.
    Similar here; I did the following steps to update:
    - Backup via TWRP and move the backup to a usb-stick.
    - flash to stock.
    - update OTA
    - reinstall TWRP, Supersu, Kali-Kernel and Nethunter (the last step from the Windows installer).
    - Move backup from usb-stick back to my OPO and restore the data partition only