I have nethunter up and running on my 2013 Nexus 7. The latest version was flashed on a clean kitkat flash and then updated via: apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade. The problems that I am having stem from what seems to be support for the external wireless adapters. I have both an Alfa AWUS036H (two of them in fact) and a Linksys WUSB54G. I have used both on a full Kali install (hence they both are functional). Its hard to be very specific as the problem seems to change with every reboot. Each adapter is recognized only sometimes and only after a reboot. I have gotten as far as a wifite WPA attack on my router with a deauth to get a handshake but it paused at that part and then hung. With both adapters sometimes they show up using airodump-ng and a few times they would go into monitor mode on mon0. Further than that it seems that after each attempt at use of the monitor mode enabled card, the kali instance would hang every time i subsequently tried to do anything using that interface and required a restart. As I said its hard to pin down specific problems since they are so transient. It just seems like there is a large problem with wireless adapters on my install of nethunter and im wondering if this is something that others have experienced (since nethunter is new I expect some bugs) or should I wipe and re-install nethunter?

Thanks for your time!

P.S. I can provide any further details that might be relevant or try and commands, I just don't really know what to include since ive tried so many different ways to fix the problem.
Also, ive tried commands both through the kali launcher interface and through the command line of the kali chroot.