Thread: Storage space after installing nethunter?

Storage space after installing nethunter?

How much storage space is available after installing everything necessary to get nethunter running on the nexus 7?

I have no other need for the tablet and don't want to spend the $ on the 32gb if it's not needed.

Also, any advantage to the 2013 vs 2012 for nethunter? Like, is the 2012 laggy at all?

You'll be just fine with 16GB. NetHunter with all of its stuff installed as well as the OS will be somewhere around 3GB.

I asked this same question myself. The only thing you may want to consider is the 2012 has one GB of ram where the 2013 has two. It may result in a performance difference while running programs. Also the screen resolution is different , although I haven't had an opportunity to compare the two in person yet

Quote Originally Posted by photonicgeek View Post
    You'll be just fine with 16GB. NetHunter with all of its stuff installed as well as the OS will be somewhere around 3GB.
    i am guessing this doesnt include metasploit, so how much would be then if you installed metasploit?

I just updated my install , which also updated the metabolite install and it was way under 16 Gb. I don't have it in front of me now but I think it took less than 10gb in total only issue you may have is the openvas install. It's not there by default and the menu based insTall failed. There are a few work around in the forum but I haven't had time to try them. I'm not sure how much room this will take.