Thread: WPS Pixie Dust Attack (Offline WPS Attack)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kcdtv View Post
    If our ehash-1 and ehash2 are equals in our M3 message it means that only PBC is fully enabled and that PIN mode will not lead to anything.
    Just to clarify, the PBC method is - protocol-wise - identical to the PIN method. The only difference is the method of activation (a button) and that the PIN is already known, being '00000000'.

I successfully recovered the WPA of my router after pressing the button, using Reaver and Pixiewps some time ago.

If you want you can pass me the data and I can try to to experiment a bit. But maybe the two equal hashes are part of the 'patching work' of the devs. We know for sure Realtek devices are weird.

Just to clarify, the PBC method is - protocol-wise - identical to the PIN method. The only difference is the method of activation (a button) and that the PIN is already known, being '00000000'.
    ok
    If you want you can pass me the data and I can try to to experiment a bit. But maybe the two equal hashes are part of the 'patching work' of the devs. We know for sure Realtek devices are weird.
    And it is a .... ZTE ... low coast and low security.... with above all a touch from jazztel for who it took more than one year to understand that all their device had PIN 12345670 enabled.
    So weirdness is expected...
    here are the datas : http://www78.zippyshare.com/v/y3wuTRzz/file.html
    if you need something more, just ask
    also added the ESSID and BSSID to the final output per request of soxrok2212
    The same guy that requested a tool for pixiedust one day ... i think i remember now... be carefull with him, you never know where it can stop!