Hi everyone. I'm playing with a Raspberry Pi and Kali 1.0.9 armel and I have some trubles. By the moment I've already installed some tools and played a little. But want more... First of all I would try to set up an Access Point on the Rpi with hostapd and some dhcp server as udhcp or isc-dhcp-server. But I don't know why it doesn't work on kali but it does on Raspbian with the same interfaces and config files. With Raspbian I can connect with the AP and get access to the internet, but in kali my best result is to see the AP but can not connect. To make it work in Raspbian I used theese links:

http://elinux.org/RPI-Wireless-Hotspot
http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/debian-...-access-point/

But the same instructions doesnt't work on kali. Missing dependencies? Some thing blocks the dhcp server...? There are people that explains how they made it work, but at the end I get the same thing, I can see the AP but can't connect.

Other thing I'm trying is to install the GUI for aircrack-ng. More troubles 😕. I have all recquired packages, I've got some trouble with libssl0.9.8 because is not on wheezy repos. But using some squeeze repos ( I think) I solved that. The thing is that when I try to run aircrack-GUI or ./aircrack-GUI-Start.sh I get this error:
Code:
root@kali:/opt/aircrack-GUI# ./aircrack-GUI-Start.sh
Checking libs...
This program requires:
libqt4-core version 4.7.3
libqt4-gui version 4.7.3
Lib lib/libQtCore.so.4 correct
Lib lib/libQtGui.so.4 correct
Exporting LD_LIBRARY_PATH (To include actual folder)...
Executing Aircrack M4!
./aircrack-GUI-Start.sh: line 48: ./aircrack-GUI: cannot execute binary file
PULSE ENTER TO EXIT
I've chmod +x all related files with the aircrackGUI and I don't know what else can I try. Is it possible that some packages aren't compatible with armel architecture...?
Next thing I want to try is to install GhostPhisher but I think there won't be an easy way to make it work at the first time without any kind of trouble...
I will need more help than I thought...
Thanks.