I'm running into some issues with mana-toolkit that I would really appreciate any insight into.

I have a fresh install of nethunter 1.10 installed on a fresh install of android 4.4.4 on my nexus 7 2013 with a TL-WN722N adapter. I have followed the instructions exactly and have also ran the Update Kali chroot when it was finished. Also, I am booting the device, then plugging in the wifi adapter. I found that if I boot it with the adapter already plugged in it has wlan0 and wlan1 switched.

I modified the following files using the Nethunter app:

hostapd-karma.conf
interface: wlan1
SSID: Internet

nat-mana-full.sh
upstream=wlan0
phy=wlan1

When launching "Start mana" from the app, I do see the "Internet" SSID on my other devices. On my nethunter I do not see anything in the /var/lib/mana-toolkit/sslstrip.log or sslsplit-connect.log, nor anything in the lamb_braai or sslsplit folders.

I then tried to manually launch the tool.

I modified the following files on the cli:

/usr/share/mana-toolkit/run-mana/start-nat-full.sh
upstream=eth0
phy=wlan1

/etc/mana-toolkit/hostapd-karma.conf
Interface=wlan1

I then started it by running "./usr/share/mana-toolkit/run-mana/start-nat-full.sh". I found the same result as before. The "Internet" SSID is broadcast. And there is nothing in the /var/lib/mana-toolkit/sslstrip.log or sslsplit-connect.log, nor anything in the lamb_braai or sslsplit folders. Also, I've noticed that it seems to be "stuck" on on STA were it will show the normal broadcast response and generated SSID response, but it only shows 1 MAC address... I am testing this in a room that has about 5 or 6 different wifi devices in use.

If you have any ideas, please let me know. I have a feeling that it's some noob mistake I'm making somewhere.

Thanks