Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Building for any phone ! Post Requests .

Building for any phone ! Post Requests .

Hello , I've recently began building nethunter images for a few personal friends and would love to see nethunter on every device. Post below or send a request to my skype: Zinister.Takedown and if you're lucky enough I'll build it for you !

NOTE: I can no longer build for you guys , my computer broke, however I can always help you and answer questions.
    Last edited by zinister; 2015-07-20 at 06:42 AM.

It would be nice to see it on something like the Alcatel One Touch FIerce II -- powerful enough to be useful, cheap enough to throw in a deep lake without much remorse.

Samsung SP-600

I have included two sources for kernels for the Samsung Note 10.1 2014. It would be awesome if you can build a Nethunter build for this device. I really don't have the time to play around with getting it working.

Thanks.

Have fun:

Kluco Kernel:
    https://github.com/Xluco/kernel_smp600

Samsung Kernel - SM-P600_NA_KK_Opensource.zip:
    http://opensource.samsung.com/recept...hValue=sm-p600

Samsung galaxy tab 4 7"

It might be worthwhile to narrow down android devices featuring wifi adapters that support monitor mode. An ARM install without packet injection is still plenty useful, but it Kali is certainly nowhere near as fun without it.

Hello, Could you make the firmware on LG Optimus G (E975)?

Currently you build new android game alone

I'd request the "Galaxy Nexus" (specifically the Verizon one.. I believe "toro" ?).. I've been playing w/ trying to get it going, but might be easier for someone who's got the build environment already there and has done this.. (will keep trying regardless, good to learn about this stuff)..

Sony Xperia Z3 would be great!!

Hello !

Can you please do it for Samsung Galaxy S2 ? It supports injector mode and already has drivers developped for it (Bcmon) and works perfectly with many tools (Reaver, MDK3, Aircrack-ng ...)