Hello Guys , Hope this thread finds you well !!
Before I posted a post with a problem that facing me with the installation of kali anyway it's fixed
installing Kali linux on ANDRIOD
now i installed GNU/Linux but I have another problem it's kinda tricky and I'll be glad if someone could help
What i did is from the beginning to the problem :
1-install linux deploy from playstore
2- busy box and busy box installer
3- Juice SSH and VNC viewer
first opened linux deploy edited the settings as follows : distrb to Kali Linux , installation path to my path on sd Card , image size to 4092 MB ,
User name to : root the gui setting are alright and then i hit install waited for the installation to complete at the end of the installation lines there is a line that caught my eyes " E: Couldn't download packages : coreutils , However I clicked on Reconfigure then waited once it's done i pressed on start ... two lines : VNC 5900 : fail , SSH:22 fail anyway i went to Juice SSH Made two connections 1-type ssh address 127.0.0.1 , root port 22 , 2- type : ssh Address : my ip , root , connect via 127.0.0.1 . but when i press connect on each one of them i get an error , which is : Connection Failed . failed to connect to /127.0.0.1 (port): connect failed : ECONNREFUSED (Connection refused )
I Got another error when I Reconfigured maybe that will help you to understand my issue : at the end just above end : configure i got Chroot: can't execute 'apt-get' : No such a file or a directory !
So Guys this is my issue any help would be appreciated maybe im stupid because it's obvious or maybe it's tricky
sorry didn't check for vocab or gram mistakes so don't judge ! :P
Please Help ASAP !