lsb_release -a: Kali GNU/Linux 1.1.0
uname -a: Linux (computer name) 3.18.0-kali1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.18.3-1~kali4 (2015-01-22) x86_64 GNU/Linux

Hi everyone,
I have installed Kali on my 840 Pro 256 SSD, but after a random short amount of time on each boot, my mouse clicks stop working on application windows, and most other icons. It can be somewhat inconsistent, as sometimes it will allow me to open a new terminal, and other times it won't.

I can still move my mouse around and all keyboard commands work, I just can't click on anything until I reboot.

It did it before and after a 'apt-get clean && apt-get update && apt-get upgrade -y && apt-get dist-upgrade -y'

I even re-downloaded the kali .iso, and re-installed the OS again. I couldn't find anything else on the issue except for a Mint user
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questi...esome-wm-gnome

I have no idea what process might be doing this to make me lose mouse inputs, but it's happened on a fresh reboot with a single click on iceweasel. Then all clicks are gone. One time I was able to free it by clicking 'application' on the top left.

I've tried other mouses, with a different port, and get equal results.

Any help will be appreciated! If you need me to run any commands before 'freeze' and after I can do that.