Thread: Using Kali remotely via LAN

Using Kali remotely via LAN

I've been using for a while in a macbook pro, but when it comes to password cracking or other processor intensive task i'd prefer to use a desktop as i need better refrigeration.
    At this point i was wondering how can i install kali on a desktop and control it remotely from my mac, for example via LAN, so i don't need keyboard, mouse and screen with this unit.

I'm new to servers and remote login but i think what I'm looking to is a kind of computational server o computational cluster (with only one unit).

Can anyone help with this setup?
    I think ill need libraries to manage all the connections, pass commands to the command prompt and accessing the node etc...

I don't actually need access outside my plan (at least at this moment, maybe when i have this working i'll take in consideration setting a SSH remote login or something).

Any help will be appreciated.

Any keyword or link to start searching information?
    i don't even know where to start to achieve what i want

SSH is the way forward
    OSCP
    --
    If it smells like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck; then it probably is a duck.

Solved with SSH, working on accessing it from outside my local LAN and waking from LAN etc but works fine