Quote Originally Posted by t6_x View Post
Finally able to create my account in this forum

[P] E-Nonce: 41: f2: 8c: 82: 53: 3b: df: ........
[P] PKE: 6b: 0e: 22: cb: cd: 21: ........
[P] WPS Manufacturer: Ralink Technology, Corp.
[P] WPS Model Number: RT2860
[+] Received message M1
[P] AuthKey: f7: fb: bc: 21: ab: 3b: 99: 70: 36: 8e: f1: a0: ........
[+] Sending message M2
[P] E-Hash1: 1e: d6: 12: 27: 8f: 12: 28: 21: 9a: 54: .........
[P] E-Hash2: d: f: 34: and: ac: 55: a4: 9e: b3: 95: 31: 7a: 61: b0: ........
[Pixie-Dust]
[Pixie-Dust][*] ES-1: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00
[Pixie-Dust][*] ES-2: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00: 00
[Pixie Dust-][*] PSK1: 76: 46: 96: c7: 5d: e4: 8a: 86: .......
[Pixie-Dust][*] PSK2: 1b: 5e: 3e: 6b: 19: 89: 4b: 5c: .......
[Pixie-Dust] [+] WPS pin: 41368541
[Pixie-Dust]
[Pixie-Dust][*] Time taken: 0 s
[Pixie-Dust]
[+] Received message M3
[+] Sending message M4

If someone want this version, tell me
First I saw t6x's post above somewhere in this thread and thought I could find some useful information about it because the chipset he mentioned and mine are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by kcdtv View Post
bro', i am not judging you or telling you what to do or not.
My point of view is not moral, i am not administrator or moderator of this forum and i really don't care about what you do at your home, that's not my business and i am not a cop, **** no!
The point is that if you are not in good conditions with a real knowledge about the configuration of the access point ... if you get "error code 04 wps transaction failed" or something like this there could be so much reasons... from interferences made by other clients associated to the RXQ you get, you don't even know if WPS is properly enabled,
So "experts" will tell you to get closer to access point, to disconnect all devices when you make your test, to rise delay between PIN...
I can give you an example : Spanish livebox 2.1 will let you send a PIN just if you are very very close to the access point with delay 5 and will handle one PIN out 5, It is not a defense mechanism or something like that, just the way wps is implemented (badly)
while you could PIN brute force fast as **** other devices in bad conditions that would not even allow you to reach 1MBpS when you connect to them in the same conditions...
So if yo are on "spanish livebox 2.1" kind of router, there is nothing yo can do, no bug, and nothing to tell you... when i see this default ssid i imagine one of this crappy "box" with so little range that i can easily imagine why you cannot "reaver" it if you are more than 10 meters away from the device..
Anyway, you are not giving enough elements to answer you... scan with airodmp-ng should be done with --bssid filter and --channel filter, we should see the output of your probes to get info about the device, we should get an exact stdout of what is going on with reaver.
I tried reaver on my router by sitting just right next to it and it was the same. Same error 0x04. My knowledge about this whole kali is so shallow but I am very interested in it. But it's kind of sad there is so few are to tell. I could try giving every info needed.

Quote Originally Posted by kcdtv View Post
If this topic is about pixiewps : Do you think it is respectful for wiire who made this tool for all of us to use his thread to ask whatever yo want? If everybody does like you, what would be the result?

You know .. be honnest with your girl (or boy), be honest with your bro' and mum...but with the rest.. be clever.
Saying in a public forum that you are "hacking" network and uploading pictures with full bssid and essid of this networks is not clever.
That why i recommend you to "edit" your pictures by erasing the end of bssid and essid... because doing like yo do is like declaring to the whole world "here i am! Check this macs and essid; i live 25 meters aways!"
Well, my point is: Please, reconsider the way you act in this thread, i think it is a shame to "deviate" it and this forum is full of shity and useless themes that you could use to ask questions. But the work from wiire and this thread is without any doubt one of the best and more usefull in this whole forum, please, respect it and help to respect it.
take care
I understood everything so clear that you could see adele rolling from 1000 meters away. And yes, I have done a bad thing regarding morality literally. I do have respect for those who are modifying and developing for nothing, too. I actually have almost nothing to say as defense and you got me real good. But also please try to understand and consider what I am mentioning since we are in the bucket.