Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reaver modfication for Pixie Dust Attack

This can be done, but I have to think of a more general way to create the function a little better.

There are certain things running on a linux but not working in an embedded, I try to come up with something that works cool.

I tried to add this option to facilitate the search time, but this problem of taking too long to be annoyed too

What complicates the operation is that it is necessary to make requests to the router so that it responds with all the necessary data.

When the router is far away, just that it takes a while to get up to get the message M1 and sometimes not even pass the authentication is because of this that is stopped on the screen waiting.

At this point it would be interesting to create multithreaded functions, but must do so in a way that works on all devices, it would not be interesting reworking code for each platform.

DataHead think that soon will make portability for bigendian and thus left open for OpenWRT and variants.

With relation to the header, I tried to create this function to help people that creates scripts or frontends, it is easier to treat a result already relatively more processed.

There comes a time that is difficult to decide what to do, are many options and many variations.

have to remember that everyone is free to help

Yep ideas are the easy part.
    <////////#~~~~~~

Last edited by slmafiq; 2015-04-17 at 01:52 PM.

New update

reaver -W option

Code:
    -W, --generate-pin              Default Pin Generator by devttys0 team [1] Belkin [2] D-Link

Example

Code:
    [P] E-Nonce: 27:63:ad:1f:d1:10:.......
    [P] PKE: 2f:4e:e4:10:dd:0b:0e:7e:1e:27:b9:......
    [P] WPS Manufacturer: D-Link
    [P] WPS Model Number: ....
    [P] WPS Model Serial Number: ......
    [Pin Gen] D-Link Default Pin Generator by devttys0 team
    [Pin Gen] Pin Generated : 25657371

Do you know something about the bug with repeating this pin 99985677 ? I tried to brute-force one D-LINK 501 but with this bug i can't. I see that other users have the same bug.

https://code.google.com/p/reaver-wps.../detail?id=614

Paste the reaver result

Which result ? You want the result with hashes ? I mention the bug, because you update the reaver with new things and ...

Quote Originally Posted by WaLkZ View Post
    Which result ? You want the result with hashes ? I mention the bug, because you update the reaver with new things and ...
    The link that you gave me it is not clear what is happening.

It is hard I analyze the problem without having a router that has this defect, you tried to work with the options -1 and -2 to set the pin in a different position this?

No. I tried before 3-4 months ago with classic method - collect pins. https://www.google.bg/#q=99985677+pin+loop

please if possible give as method to add more router and thanks