Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reaver modfication for Pixie Dust Attack

Is anyone familiar with reaver's "wps transaction failed (0x04)?" WPS is not locked but I get this error constantly.

Thanks for the hard work with updating reaver with pixiewps, but, I get an error that the wps pin was not found and it doesn't continue. I run revare with "reaver -i wlan0mon -b <bssid> -c 11 -K1 -vvv -S" but any combination will produce the same error.

if you use K1 reaver stop after M3 to try pixiewps. If PIN is not fond launch the attack again without K1 to procede with normal WPS brute force

I have problem with the installation of reaver 1.5 because when i put ./CONFIGURE, it give me ERROR: PCAP LIBRARY NOT FOUND. I tried to install update but nothing to do.
    Last edited by angybar; 2016-11-23 at 15:57.

Quote Originally Posted by angybar View Post
    I have problem with the installation of reaver 1.5 because when i put ./CONFIGURE, it give me ERROR: PCAP LIBRARY NOT FOUND. I tried to install update but nothing to do.
    Read the dependencies in Reaver's Github. It will tell you everything you need to know.

Code:
    apt-get update
    apt-get install libpcap-dev libssl-dev libsqlite3-dev

This command used to work fine for me, but now every time it just repeatedly says, "Failed to associate.....". Did this stop working for anyone else?

Attacking an RTL8xxx, I am getting lots of "failed to associate"timeout"AP rate limiting - wait 60 seconds" although the pin count rises very slowly. Pixiewps didnt work, are there switches I can use to speed up the process. The 'estimated time' fluctuates between 1 day and 10-14 ?