Thread: Connecting to WPS access point

Question Connecting to WPS access point

Hello guys, this is my first post on this forum.
    I have the PIN number of some routers but the problem is that I can't connect to these routers because Kali's default network manager doesn't support WPS connection (isn't it?) and for some reasons I can't use reaver with "--pin=ThePIN" parameter. So my question it this: How can I connect to a WPS-enabled router to get the PSK of WPA/WPA2 without using reaver?
    Also is there any automated scripts or GUI-based utilities only for this purpose?

try
    wash -i mon0 -C -s
    first

you are just at the start.

try to get more Information about what you want to do with kali os

read/watch some tutorials to get these

If you have the pin then you have already received the key psk to connect

There are some options on some routers to generate a random PSK key that works only for that session of WPS

In this case there is wpa_gui tool that you can help you, the whole process of wps to do through the wpa_supplicant but the gui is simpler

Quote Originally Posted by RedOx07 View Post
    try

first

you are just at the start.

try to get more Information about what you want to do with kali os

read/watch some tutorials to get these
    Thank you for reply but did you read my question at all? I said this is a "WPS-enabled" AP and of course "wash" utility will show it in the list. If I could find any solution I wouldn't ask here

Quote Originally Posted by t6_x View Post

There are some options on some routers to generate a random PSK key that works only for that session of WPS

In this case there is wpa_gui tool that you can help you, the whole process of wps to do through the wpa_supplicant but the gui is simpler
    Thank you, I'll try WPA_GUI and will write the result.

Quote Originally Posted by t6_x View Post

Thank you, I'll try WPA_GUI and will write the result. and of course thank you for t6x reaver mod it's an awesome thing.

Some old, but to t6_x.

Is there any way to avoid the AP's PIN session to doesn't create another PSK?

I mean, every time I found the psk using the known the PIN with​ reaver or bully I get another PSK (this is funny because the one I find it becomes useless immediately).

Is there some way to avoid this change?