Thread: NetHunter and OnePlus One Custom Rom

NetHunter and OnePlus One Custom Rom

Hello,

I apologize if this question has been asked a dozen times. I just got myself a OnePlus One 64GB. To be soon rooted and unlocked. I was wondering if it is possible to put a Custom Rom running Android 5.1 and still be able to use NetHunter?
    I have read that Android 5.1 is not yet supported by NetHunter.

So eventually I would like to have the OnePlus One run a Custom Rom of Android 5.1 and have NetHunter as well. What are my options? Thank you.

nope

No. You can't. Against all odds Kali did not yet release nethunter for Android 5.x (lollipop) - it is just available for Android 4.4.x (Kitkat). Also they won't answer question when ther'll be a release - but instead referr you to the outdated info that there is no stable 5.x for Android eventhough CM12 stable is out for OnePlus.

Quote Originally Posted by cryptomite View Post
    Hello,

I apologize if this question has been asked a dozen times. I just got myself a OnePlus One 64GB. To be soon rooted and unlocked. I was wondering if it is possible to put a Custom Rom running Android 5.1 and still be able to use NetHunter?
    I have read that Android 5.1 is not yet supported by NetHunter.

So eventually I would like to have the OnePlus One run a Custom Rom of Android 5.1 and have NetHunter as well. What are my options? Thank you.

Well. This is contradicting. This shows that it can be done. While many others sources says it cannot be done.

There has been tests done on CM12 stable- has an issue with camera being forced closed. CM12 nightlys are causing boot loop when NetHunter is being installed. So I guess we will have to wait...

Thank you all for the contributions being done to make this successful.

We have nethunter running on CM12s in testing and it should be released soon. The released version will not work with the current Kitkat (4.4.4) build.

Any update on a nethunter version for CM12s that allows the camera to work? I have a previous oneplus-one-reflash.zip which I have not tried to install. I now have TWRP working with an encrypted OPO, so nethunter is the final piece needed.

http://null-byte.wonderhowto.com/how...y-rom-0162389/
    No idea if your question has been answered/solved. Follow this guide, helped me, will most definitely help you =D