Thread: Best alfa card adpter to buy to work with kali 1.1.0 & wifite

Question Best alfa card adpter to buy to work with kali 1.1.0 & wifite

i want to buy new alfa adapter , i have the old original 036h but it's not work anymore now after 4 years of work .. now i need to buy new one .
    i see a lot of versions of alfa in the market & i google it for read reviews for each versions but i didn't got any final result & i'm now very confused !

what's the best one for hacking & work perfectly with kali 1.1.0 & wifite running on vmware 11 & have a long range & good sensitive signals
    most work for hacking wpa with reaver & sometime grabbing wpa handshake & injection wep
    036nh vs 036nhr vs 036nhr v2 vs 036nhv vs nha
    a lot of guys says that 036nhv it's great & very powerfull card but not working in kali & can't turn on monitor mode !!
    a lot of guys says that the 036nhr had a lot of problems & craches on hacking & injections & reaver in linux .. !
    some guys says that the 036nh it's not stable & loss connection sometime !
    some guys says the nha is not sensitive & the signals are weak
    now i'm very confused & really need some help from guys they already bought this cards & tested them to till me there views & experiences & the best choice ..
    Last edited by MaaxX; 2015-04-25 at 09:12.

Quote Originally Posted by MaaxX View Post
    i want to buy new alfa adapter , i have the old original 036h but it's not work anymore now after 4 years of work .. now i need to buy new one .
    i see a lot of versions of alfa in the market & i google it for read reviews for each versions but i didn't got any final result & i'm now very confused !

what's the best one for hacking & work perfectly with kali 1.1.0 & wifite running on vmware 11 & have a long range & good sensitive signals
    most work for hacking wpa with reaver & sometime grabbing wpa handshake & injection wep
    036nh vs 036nhr vs 036nhr v2 vs 036nhv vs nha
    a lot of guys says that 036nhv it's great & very powerfull card but not working in kali & can't turn on monitor mode !!
    a lot of guys says that the 036nhr had a lot of problems & craches on hacking & injections & reaver in linux .. !
    some guys says that the 036nh it's not stable & loss connection sometime !
    some guys says the nha is not sensitive & the signals are weak
    now i'm very confused & really need some help from guys they already bought this cards & tested them to till me there views & experiences & the best choice ..

I like the 036neh its super cheap and reliable, I may have to unplug it and plug it back in once in a blue moon to get it to reset, but otherwise its a pretty good little device. I paid like 13.99 for it or sumthin like that, if you search sites like hak5store or sumthin and maybe buy something else like a pineapple mk5! maybe you can get a discount! Stay more towards popular sites to buy it like hak5 or reaverpro site or similar....they tend to be reliable and trustworthy. Others work just as well and maybe better, I wouldn't pay more than 20-25 bux. Google is your best friend, as well as site like this for a few suggestions. Depends how advanced you want to get and how much you want to spend!

ok man thank for you advice .. any suggestions & help from other plz