Quote Originally Posted by pedropt View Post
By default , the ssh password is the same you use to login in kali web interface .
try to change your password

On your device , open a terminal in kali nethunter and write this :

then it will ask you for a new password , write "101010" , and confirm again .
101010 will be your new password for login as root .

then activate ssh service in your nethunter and connect your device to the same network .

on putty or ssh client , put your nethunter ip address and check if when you connect to your device if it asks for user login .
if yes then write "root"
then it will ask you a password , write "101010"

(dont forget to accept machine key when you connect for the first time to your nethunter using putty)

also , do a port scan on your nethunter ip address to check if port 22 is opened .

open a terminal and write on the linux machine your are trying to connect to your nethunter :

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is your nethunter ip address .
In case you use windows , then download nmap for windows and install it , or use any other ip scanner you may find on the web (ex:angryip scanner) , and configure it to check port 22.

I believe that you don't have iptables or any firewall in your device blocking ssh connections , i think .
Let us know what happened .
hey i tried doing this but still it dont work for me.... i am trying to connect it to my mac.. when i tried it gives me the hash than ask the password where i tried putting as well as after changing it to 101010 i tried the new one too but still it ask for the password 3 times and close the connection because fail auth attempt... plz help...