Thread: How to install tools and updates remotely on Nethunter using a Secure shell

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How to install tools and updates remotely on Nethunter using a Secure shell

I created this thread because people like me may get bored when it needs to install tools that are not available on kali from github , and using the tablet keyboard could be anoying to do that if you have to input a lot of commands to install scripts or tools .
    This manual will show you how to start a secure shell on nethunter , and will show you also how to connect to nethunter remotely from any linux distribution in a computer on your network .

1st step : Connect to your wireless network and open nethunter in your tablet and you will see this menu popup .

Take a note of what is your IP address given by your wireless router (my case is 1.1.2.108)

2nd step : on kali menu go to the left up corner and open Kali Service control

Start the SSH (Secure shell) service on Nethunter

Step 3 : Your secure shell just started , now go to your other linux desktop computer connected on the same network and open a terminal .

You just need to write in your terminal that is opened in your linux desktop " ssh ip" (my case ssh 1.1.2.108)
    The SSH session will ask you for a password , unless you change it , the default password in nethunter is "toor" .

from that remote terminal you can install whatever you want in nethunter by using your desktop keyboard , like the example i used to get a toll from github in next picture .
    Last edited by pedropt; 2015-05-07 at 19:36.