Hello,

My plan is to analyze the networktraffic from any device (Android, iOS, TVs, ... whatever), to inspect the data those devices are sending (I am planning to do a study and to compare the different device classes). Anyways...

I set up a Kali Machine with an USB-Wireless stick which hosts a wireless network, to which the clients can connect. All traffic (has) to go through the kali machine where i can analyze it.

This is my current setup:
Code:
airmon-ng start wlan1
airbase-ng -e kalinetwork -c 11 mon0

ifconfig at0 10.0.0.1 up
/etc/init.d/isc-dhcp-server start at0

modprobe ipt_MASQUERADE

iptables -A POSTROUTING -t nat -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE
iptables -t nat -F
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 80 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 8080
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 443 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 8443
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 587 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 8443
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 465 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 8443
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 993 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 8443
iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp --dport 5222 -j REDIRECT --to-ports 8080

sslsplit -D l- connections.log -j /root/Desktop/sslsplit/tmp -S log -k ca.key -c ca.crt ssl 0.0.0.0 8443 tcp 0.0.0.0 8080
I have following problem: The Wlan Hotspot works, also the redirection seems to work. If i type in the ip-address of a website (e.g. 173.194.113.64 for google) everything works like expected. The DNS resolve does not work at the moment. I also connected a Laptop to the network and tried to ping an IP in the internet, does not work.

I think there is still something wrong with my IP tables, but i cannot figure out what. It looks like some traffic is not redirected properly.

Thank you for your help!