Thread: Pixiewps – Bruteforce WPS pin can not found

Question Pixiewps – Bruteforce WPS pin can not found

Hello,

I have a Problem with the Pixie Dust Attack, I would like to test how save our Homenetwork is ( Wlan ) with this new Method my Father tried it with the BackTrack last year.

I follow the Video ( https://www.kali.org/penetration-tes...ck-ng-updates/ ) and do most of all ( I change the Network name and our Channel) but in the end of the Process the Programm says WPS Pin not found means this our Wlan is save or can I test it in a other way or what did I wrong ? My Father was on a other PC in the Internet because maybe the Programm need this contact.

If you need more Information please say it I will post It.

Thank you for your Help

Robin

If it says WPS pin not found, then you are safe from the Pixie Dust Attack. This is good news for you. And you did nothing wrong.

You should also run a test to see if reaver finds the pin. If it does, then you are vulnerable and shoud turn off the router's WPS feature.

Also, the name/channel makes no difference to these attacks.

You should turn off WPS anyways, I'm sure there is more left over to be uncovered. Its just a matter of time.

WPS is so important for wireless routers.. İt never be turn off... you can update last firmware for your router..

Maybe Attacker uses different way to crack pin...

Example : Router's UTILITYs
    Last edited by Saydamination; 2015-05-19 at 21:03.

Hey,

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Do you have some other Methods they I can use maybe a easyier and/or faster ?

Regards

Robin

PS: Saydamination can you send me a message because I would like to send you one but your Settings doesnt allowed.