so i wanted to use multiforcer and i have installed amd-opencl only but no ati/fglrx related drivers and when i use multiforcer with the following options
multiforcer --nocuda -h NTLM -f qwe.txt -c char.txt --nocpu or multiforcer --nocuda -h NTLM -f qwe.txt -c char.txt
it replies with (GRTOpenCL.cpp:231)Device not found

when i try multiforcer --nocuda -h NTLM -f qwe.txt -c char.txt --noopencl it works ,but only displays cpu working and no gpu and when i remove the --nocuda option speed is significantly slower(i checked and the cpu`s cores are all used up too 100%).

so, i guess it is related to me not installing ati drivers but i couldn`t find a single tutorial that wouldn`t get my kali installation killed in the end either giving me a black screen on login or no xorg related service working or my pc won`t even start until i plug it off and deattach all my hdds then plug it in and power it on so it will say pc can`t boot so i power it off ,plug it off again and then i attach the hdds and plug it in and it works (i got it after a week of frustration and much delayed work).

is there a way to correctly install the ati drivers without breaking my installation
graphic card:ati radeon hd4200
installation:kali linux 1.1.0 x64
kernel: 3.18.0-kali3-amd64

thank you very much in advance