Thread: root passsmword

root passsmword

I ve installed armhf kali linux image on my android by Kali deploy. It worked well,but when i opened root emulator, it required root pass. I ve read some documents which said the pass is ''toor" . But it still doesn't work. Please tell me what to do?

https://www.kali.org/tutorials/kali-...-linux-deploy/

"Logging in to your chrooted Kali

Now you can use either a SSH or VNC client to access your Kali instance. The VNC password is “changeme” and the SSH credentials are “android” for the username (configured via Linux Deploy) and “changeme” as the password."

No. I Think you don't understand me. I opened root emulator in chrooted Kali and it required pass. Root pass.

I entered the command "apt-get update" and there were some errors. It asked : are you root?

Quote Originally Posted by duongquang1701 View Post
    No. I Think you don't understand me. I opened root emulator in chrooted Kali and it required pass. Root pass.
    Once chrooted are you not able to at least change the password by the passwd command?

i can't also open some apps in kali linux. i ve installed software center but when i double click in it, there is nothing happening. i try to open browser but it says : unable to find x-www-browser . please tell me what to do next?