Hello mu friends. Firstly, my english is not good but I try to explain my problem clear.please help me
I had a laptop which has windows 7 with erecovery program. I setuped Kali Linux and I used two operating system untill Kali Linux is upgraded and updated.Then Kali Linux is connected its desktop. Tehre is only code screen.( I shared)image.jpg
I login kali linux and still, there is code screen. I have never connect desktop after update and upgrade.later, I wanted to delte Kali linux,I try to delete harddisk but Kali linux is the same hardisk with Windows, so İ did not. There is one chance to delete erocery program.
I reseted my computer and put F8 and ' repair'. I put my factory dvds. Setuping of windows was %100 but updating system was %1 for a long time. I shuted down my computer.unfortunately I do not repair my computer. There is no windows 7 and kali.
I want to delete Kali Linux ( wanting to use in virtucal pc)and setup win7 .how can I do it?
One note:I put my win7 dvds to boot and delete everything but my computer do not run when it is booting.( dvd ğlayer is okay).