Hello. It was necessary to update the repository in Kali Linux. before update and there were no problems. run the update, the amount of the package was great. After some time, the PC monitor is put out as usual, but when he began to "wake up" his image correctly displayed artifacts were blinking logo Kali, etc. a word could not properly go to the Desktop. at this time it has passed the update. I realized that most likely the system will not boot and sadly reset`om overloaded with buttons. as expected Kali does not start. namely, he started with the GRUB menu display, but when you select the download Kali, loading passes all stages ... and then before starting the logo as I understand, a black screen in the upper left corner there is a white cursor (where the cursor mouse should be). how many did not expect the download does not occur. recovery mode is triggered from it I see a hard disk, catalogs, can work with the utilities in this mode, etc. I thought still to the damaged boot, restoring it, but it did nothing. tell me how to get the normal system startup. the system is fully on the HDD, boot, swap file, etc. all on one partition \ hard disk. graphics card is working and working on multiple systems. Thank you.