Thread: Kali and newer Thinkpads

Kali and newer Thinkpads

I am considering picking up a thinkpad. New or refurbished. I may consider a used one if find a good deal from a reputable seller. It will replace my Toshiba that I currently have. I am a overwhelmed by the options on the website. I am currently curious as to who runs a thinkpad and what model. I am trying to compile a short list of models with greatest performance and less known issues when running Kali on it.

I know there are a few topics covering certain details, however I just want to find this model works great or I had lots of issues with this model. Looking to have a 4th gen i7 and be able to run at least 16 gigs of ram. As I will most likely replace the HDD with a solid state drive that feature really will not matter as much to me.

Thanks

I have a Thinkpad Yoga and really love it. Totally happy with the purchase. I don't really use the 2 in 1 design, but I do love the general aesthetic ( I had a Yoga Pro 2 prior to this). It's a great laptop. Can't really go wrong with thinkpads no matter what you choose.