Thread: Troubleshooting SET Mass Mailer

Troubleshooting SET Mass Mailer

Hello, I have Kali Linux 1.1.0a 64-bit as a VM and Windows 10 as a Host. I am using SET and it's Mass Mailer. setoolkit 1) Social Engineering Attack 5) Mass Mailer 1) email single email address. I enter my personal outlook email. 1) Use Gmail for your attack. I enter my Gmail address, the from name, my gmail password, flag this message (tried yes and no), email subject, send the message as "html" (never tried plain text), the body message, and click ENTER. It says it finished mailing but I don't get any mail (in my outlook account.) I waited a day and still nothing. Does anyone know how to get the Mailer working? I'm attaching a screenshot of Kali Linux and Mass Mailer. Please respond. Thanks in advance.

This post had a similar problem with Mass Mailer: https://forums.kali.org/showthread.p...ht=mass+mailer

Mass Mailer.jpg

Me again...I paid for my own server using HostGator. I set up an email for using with SET's Mass Mailer. I enter: the From address (my email from hostgator); the address the user will see (me); the username and password for open relay (blank); SMTP Server address (I'm not sure I entered this correctly)(is it the same as "From Address?"); port 25; "no" high priority; email subject (Test); html (h); Enter Body (test); Next line (END). After that I get an error "Unable to establish a connection with the SMTP server. Try again." Does anyone know how I can get this setup to mail? What am I doing wrong? I'm attaching a screenshot Kali Linux and the error.

SMTP Server.jpg