Thread: Installing Kali android 4.4.2 via linuxeploy IMG maxes at 4gbs

Installing Kali android 4.4.2 via linuxeploy IMG maxes at 4gbs

Hello everyone, I'm recent rooted a rca tablet which to put Kali on via Linux deploy,
    The problem I'm running into is the told will not install properly, o notice the IMG file is maxes at 4gbs (both inteal and externak) after in kail, used sudo apt-get install-kali-full mostly likely duel fat32 filesystem limitation. I spend days tryi to format and mount sd card to ext4 but I recieve sd card damaged and manual mounts fail.
    This kitkat 4.4.2

I install a tools from the play store called aParted and it worked good for erasing and creating a ext4 partition and a fat32 partitions. My 32GB card has a 16GB (fat32) and 16GB (ext4). Then in linux deploy I selected 'Partition' under the Installation type and in my case '/dev/block/mmcblk1p2' as the Installation path. Works great.

Awesome, I have a 16gb but ill get a bigger one and try it out thanks for the tip, i didnt think bout preformating half and half, hopefully I dont gwt that sd card damaged.

Awesome, i went to tools and split paratition it and I forgot to stop the program. Correct and install. Now im ran the apt-get update && apt-getupgrade and apt-get install kali-linux-full.
    Hopefully I should be good.

Thanks "Thepez"
    Last edited by Compguymn; 2015-08-14 at 04:35. Reason: Correction

Thanks , I was able to img however after updating and upgrading , runing install kali-linux-full, none of the tools show. It acts like it downloaded but it not visual or showing. Did you run into this, thanks