Hi guys, i'm having some problems with my nexus 5, android 5.1.1. I have a TP-Link wifi card, model TL-WN821N v2, which is supported by Kali. I've tried it on my computer's Kali and it works perfectly, detected without any troubleshooting. However, when i try to connect it to my nexus, the green led turns on, but i'm unable to start it with ifconfig.

Lsusb shows the card:

Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0cf3:1002 Atheros Communications, Inc. TP-Link TL-WN821N v2 802.11n [Atheros AR9170]

However, when i tried to do an lsmod to see the modules, it returned an error:

libkmod: ERROR ../libkmod/libkmod-module.c:1567 kmod_module_new_from_loaded: could not open /proc/modules: No such file or directory
Error: could not get list of modules: No such file or directory

I have some experience with linux, but not with android / nethunter, so i'm not aware if this is an expected behaviour or not. The strange thing is that its recognized perfectly on Kali installs but not on Nethunter. I've tried everything with ifconfig, it never comes up. It isn't shown with ifconfig -a either. I've tried rebooting the phone with the card connected, and event logging out of Nethunter and doing su & ifconfig wlan1 up on android's shell, without success.

BTW, im not connecting the card trough a Y Cable, im using an adapter like the one on this picture:
http://cdn.shopclues.net/images/deta...1410980518.jpg

Thanks!