I have been using kali for a bit, and I have gotten familiar with many of the tools.

The one thing I have not really delved into i theming.

I know that Kali is Debian based, so any Debian theming should apply.

These are the things I have already installed, but won't configure correctly.

Conky
Screenfetch
Bashish

Conky

I want this

as my conky set up. I saw it in a video, and the creator didn't share his conky config file. Can anybody identify/share it?

Screenfetch

I succesfully installed screenfetch, and put it in my ~/.bashrc file so it starts when I open my terminal.

I am going for a very minimal black/green theme (see conky for general idea) and want the output of screenfetch to be green as well.

I was able to edit the config file of screenfetch to make the ASCII art green by editing the color by the ascii art for kali:

Code:
c1=$(getColor 'green') # White
This succeeds in turning the ASCII art green. My issue is that the system info is still blue.

Theoretically I should edit these lines:

Code:
#Colors to use for the information found. These are set below according to distribution. If you would like to set your OWN color scheme for these, uncomment the lines below and edit them to your heart's content.
 textcolor="\e[0m"
 labelcolor="\e[1;32m"
As you can see, I already uncommented the relevant lines of code. I tried my best to use bash color codes, but nothing seemed to effect the output color. Maybe I'm getting the format wrong?

Bashish

I want my bashish and screenfetch to look like this.

Bashish appears under the output from screenfetch. (the person in this video is using archey but it's the same concept.)

I added the commands
Code:
Screenfetch
Bashish
to my ~/.bashrc file, but when I open my terminal, Scrennfectch pops up, but quickly dissapears due to bashish showing up, taking the top line, and movig screenfetch out of view.

Any way to fix this?