Thread: Raspberry pi 2 kali linux no space

Question Raspberry pi 2 kali linux no space

hello , i have a problem with kali linux arm v1.1.1 . i installed it on my raspi 2 with win32diskimager , i also have micro sd 16 gb class 10, when i start kali there is no kali tools , i type sudo apt-get install kali-linux-full but it shows me that there is no free space sd is full , i formated micro sd with sd formatter before install kali . Please help.

Hey, im currently trying to it out,
    You need to install. Raspi-config to expand file size
    https://grymoire.wordpress.com/2015/...aspberry-pi-2/

Im still having isafyer first part, follow add raspi-config, run by typing: raspi-config and top option, then it suppose to work, however I had some issues with the tools being installed after and expanded , ill update this . post once I do more research

Hey, im currently trying to it out,
    You need to install. Raspi-config to expand file size
    https://grymoire.wordpress.com/2015/...aspberry-pi-2/

Im still having is after first part, follow add raspi-config, run by typing:
    raspi-config
    and top option, then it suppose to work, however I had some issues with the tools being installed after and expanded , ill update this . post once I do more research

Actually, we install a script called rpi-wiggle.sh to do the resizing. Just run rpi-wiggle.sh, and resize the partition. The 2.0 images have an issue at the moment where the root partition is being mounted ro, which I've fixed and a 2.0.1 release is coming in the next day or so, and the 2.0 images are now ~8GB instead of 3GB in size.