HI guys i am new to kali linux. When i try to install the nvidia driver NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-304.125.run i get error.
I have pasted the full nvidia-installer log file . what could be the problem please help guys.

nvidia-installer log file '/var/log/nvidia-installer.log'
creation time: Fri Aug 7 19:22:28 2015
installer version: 304.125

PATH: /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin

nvidia-installer command line:
./nvidia-installer

Using: nvidia-installer ncurses user interface
-> License accepted.
-> Installing NVIDIA driver version 304.125.
-> There appears to already be a driver installed on your system (version: 304.125). As part of installing this driver (version: 304.125), the existing driver will be uninstalled. Are you sure you want to continue? ('no' will abort installation) (Answer: Yes)
-> Would you like to register the kernel module sources with DKMS? This will allow DKMS to automatically build a new module, if you install a different kernel later. (Answer: Yes)
-> Installing both new and classic TLS OpenGL libraries.
-> Installing both new and classic TLS 32bit OpenGL libraries.
-> Install NVIDIA's 32-bit compatibility OpenGL libraries? (Answer: No)
-> Uninstalling the previous installation with /usr/bin/nvidia-uninstall.
-> Searching for conflicting X files:
-> done.
-> Searching for conflicting OpenGL files:
-> done.
-> Installing 'NVIDIA Accelerated Graphics Driver for Linux-x86_64' (304.125):
executing: '/sbin/ldconfig'...
executing: '/sbin/depmod -aq'...
ignored deprecated option -q
-> done.
-> Driver file installation is complete.
-> Installing DKMS kernel module:
ERROR: Failed to run `/usr/sbin/dkms build -m nvidia -v 304.125 -k 3.18.0-kali3-amd64`:
Kernel preparation unnecessary for this kernel. Skipping...

Building module:
cleaning build area....
make KERNELRELEASE=3.18.0-kali3-amd64 module SYSSRC=/lib/modules/3.18.0-kali3-amd64/build....(bad exit status: 2)
Error! Bad return status for module build on kernel: 3.18.0-kali3-amd64 (x86_64)
Consult /var/lib/dkms/nvidia/304.125/build/make.log for more information.
-> error.
ERROR: Failed to install the kernel module through DKMS. No kernel module was installed; please try installing again without DKMS, or check the DKMS logs for more information.
ERROR: Installation has failed. Please see the file '/var/log/nvidia-installer.log' for details. You may find suggestions on fixing installation problems in the README available on the Linux driver download page at www.nvidia.com.