Hello all,

I upgraded my kali linux as per https://www.kali.org/releases/kali-linux-20-released/ but I think I am missing something.

1. There are no “places” tab at the top” and I didn’t find any “dash to dock” in extension. Also there is no “settings” available for me. Only setting that is available is "tweak tool"

2. When I type following command

HTML Code:
$ sudo msfdb init
and hit enter following comes up

HTML Code:
Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) ^C
Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n) Session terminated, terminating shell...Shall the new role be a superuser? (y/n)
which never ends.

May be I am total noooooobbbb anyone any help?