Thread: DSL on Kali Linux 2.0

DSL on Kali Linux 2.0

I booted Kali from USB in order to install it, I was all hyped up about it, but I bumped into this big problem: when I go to Settings → network I click the "+" sign to add a new connection there's no option to add a DSL connection, there's just VPN, Bridge, Team, VLAN.

Also I tried each of them to see if there is an option for a DSL connection, obviously there wasn't. I'd love if anyone could show me how to configure a DSL connection in Kali 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by SanekLarek View Post
    I booted Kali from USB in order to install it, I was all hyped up about it, but I bumped into this big problem: when I go to Settings → network I click the "+" sign to add a new connection there's no option to add a DSL connection, there's just VPN, Bridge, Team, VLAN.

Also I tried each of them to see if there is an option for a DSL connection, obviously there wasn't. I'd love if anyone could show me how to configure a DSL connection in Kali 2.0.
    Code:
    # nm-connection-editor

I have this problem connecting to internet kali v2.0

After adding DSL profile with username\password using
    Code:
    nm-connection-editor
    Get Connection Failed notification after trying to connect to internet.

Connection from this command is useless. I've already face this problem,so somehow download "pppoeconf" and install it after that run this pppoeconf in terminal. You can make dsl connection from this which will work 100%.