Hello every one, before all my english is not epic :P . I've been using kali since a year beside windows and evry thing worked fine , i use it a lot even for normal OS usage. When kali 2.0 was released i decided to upgrade , i changed the repository and did a dist-upgrade ,all done successfully (i guess D )

The problem is when i lunch it and get the GUI interface to login i see on screen "not listed?" well not a big deal kind same thing i had in previous release root not listed , i click on that and i get a user/pass promt , tried to login as "root" with my old password , didn't work even tried "toor" , "root" , and many passwords nothing worked, cause it's an upgrade normally it'll be same as old release. so checked the keyboard language etc all fine , even tried user "Root" with capital R..nothing worked , of course i searched evry where for solutions ,no one have this problem , there's similar ones but they have installed kali for 1st time..

General info : kali 2.0 32bits GNOME , QWERTY keyboard ,old passowrd is letter-only no spacial caracters.
Hope someone have an idea how to fix this , realy dont want to download all the new release and get all data lost..-_-