Hey guys im new here and fairly new (2 years) to pentesting routers. I managed to successfully penetrate a few networks last year using both reaver with pixiedust and through dictionary attacks. Recently ive been on the move again and found your awesome tool. I understand that it is intended sprcofocally for locked wps intrusion, however, i seem to have made no progress. The tool is working as it should (tested against a few ap's that i already have the psk for), but for any new ap's, specifically locked ap's, the script doesnt seem to give up any more pins. On top of that, it seems to have locked the ap's for over 48 hour. Is this normal?
Finally, somebody mentioned earlier in the thread that hey have identified an ap which is listed as unlocked wps, but reaver treats it as though it is locked. I have a similar ap and would LOVE to breach it. It says wps is not locked, but reaver, nor vmr-mdk, manage to get past the initial sending identity response. Have you guys ever encountere a router like this? If so, how did you work around it.
I believe its a zyxel chipset, 5c:f4:ab

P.s. awesome that someone released a script to run this process, my fingers were not fast enough!