Thread: Metasploit "uninitialized constant ApplicationController (NameError)"

Metasploit "uninitialized constant ApplicationController (NameError)"

Hi, I have Kali Linux 64-bit on a Live USB with persistence. When trying to open Metasploit from the Favorites or Terminal, I get the error:

/opt/metasploit/apps/pro/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.5.0/gems/wicked-0.5.0/app/controllers/wicked/wizard_controller.rb:5:in `<top (required)>': uninitialized constant ApplicationController (NameError)

I can find wizard_controller.rb but I don't know what to add. So how should I fix this? Please reply. Thanks

Hello bro...please am having a issue with my armitage... i upgraded to the kali 2019.1 version and did all the updates and upgrades without no problem.. my issue now is with armitage...when i import host to my armitage and i do an MSR scans..when done and i try to find attacks it doesn't do anything...when i right click on the host it doesn't show the find attack option ...i don't know what is happening and have searched the internet for solution which i have not got..

@ab0kixxl, different issue, so you should have done another thread and if needed, reference this one. It is a known issue: https://bugs.kali.org/view.php?id=5391