Thread: VMR-MDK-K2-011x8.sh for Kali2.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I can't unlock the router.

Quote Originally Posted by mmusket33 View Post
    To machx

Choosing 22 = n just removes the default pin recheck,

If 22 = y/Y then the program runs two concurrent reaver attacks. A brute force attack checking all 11,000 WPS pins and occasionally a separate check of pin 12345670.

If was found that some routers would reset their WPS system to 12345670 if subjected to constant DOS processes. If reaver had already checked this key at the very start of the attack reaver would slowly check all the pins climb to 99.99% and spin endlessly. If the attack was restarted the WPS pin and WPA key would be found and the key was always 12345670.

If was also found that routers which never responded to any attempts to obtain pins for days would suddenly dump their WPS pin and WPA key. The key was always 12345670 then go back to being inert.

To marsrolled

The script only supports one adapter. MTeams sees no reason to use two. We tried DDOS with one adapter and trying to collect pins with a second device but that never worked. We tried DDOS at the same time as running reaver with one adapter and to our surprise reaver could collect pins through the DDOS fog if the adapter conducted both operations. That approach probably needs to be looked at again.

MTeams

I am not as pro as ya'll guys but i tried unlocking router with the help of your script it aint trying a single pin. from the starting of the program it says " AP RATE LIMITING"
    i've tried all 15 MDK attacks but router is still locked in wash. and reaver can not brute force a single pin. any suggestion ? please pardon me for my lack of knowledge in this field.
    Last edited by sohilmalvat; 2016-07-20 at 07:50.