Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: VMR-MDK-K2-011x8.sh for Kali2.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

VMR-MDK-K2-011x8.sh for Kali2.0

MTeams did a series of tests with Datahost. If you use linux to download the files as posted, the normal zip file is received. If however you download thru XP OR possibly other windows based systems datahost loads a small .exe files in zip format instead.

We have seen this thru other filehosting sites.

Until MTeams can move their files to alternative locations suggest downloading thru linux only.

Included in the VMR-MDK package

1. mdk3-v6 folder
    2. configfiledetailed for reference only
    3. Help Files
    4. PDDSA-K2-06.sh
    5. VMR-MDK-K2-2016R-011x9.sh

For Kali 1.10a

Loaded 10 March 2016
    Download VMR-MDK011x8 package at:

https://github.com/musket33/musketteams

For kali 2.0 and 2016.1R

You can download VMR-MDK-K2-2016R-011x9.zip package at

Loaded 10 March 2016

https://github.com/musket33/VMR-MDK-Kali2-Kali2016

Added 6 July 2017

Musket Teams have released VMR-MDK-K2-2017R-012x2 for Kali 2,2016,2017 and all versions of reaver

The aireplay-ng fake auth has been made regenerative.
    Several bugs have been corrected, some thanks to dmatrix.
    Comments requested by kcdtv have been added.
    Script tested in both persistent usb installs and harddrive installs for reaver 1.52 and 1.53 and kali 2016 and 2017 using i386.
    Expect the mac changing routines to be slowed. This is to support wifi receivers at the end of five(5) meter extension cables which is the max length allowed.

We do not support VM Ware and amd or persistent usb installs using luks encryption as we cannot test.

You can download at:

https://github.com/musket33/VMR-MDK-...017R-012x2.zip

or

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/76c80a9d

Musket Teams
    Last edited by mmusket33; 2017-07-06 at 01:06 AM.

More info for it?

To Pamamolf

This program attempts to circumvent WPS locking. MTeams suggests you download the package and read thru the help files enclosed within the zip. After you read thru these help files, any technical questions, bugs or further help will be provided.

MTeams

Using MTeams version, Kali 1.10 amd64, everything configured as Help file provided.

This is the situation: yesterday, reaver made 0.15%.
    Today, and I'm talking about 9-10 hours of activity, the "progression" still remains at 0.15%, and this is the situation:

Could anyone help me, or at least tell me why I've got this problem?
    Thank you in advantage, hoping for an answer.
    Last edited by markrenton; 2015-09-12 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by markrenton View Post
    Using MTeams version, Kali 1.10 amd64, everything configured as Help file provided.

This is the situation: yesterday, reaver made 0.15%.
    Today, and I'm talking about 9-10 hours of activity, the "progression" still remains at 0.15%, and this is the situation:

Could anyone help me, or at least tell me why I've got this problem?
    Thank you in advantage, hoping for an answer.
    hellow man, But how did you solve it?
    i have the same problem, help me please

Dear Mark,

The fact that you have gotten 15% of the pins tells us the router is vulnerable to this approach. You have probably just locked up the firmware so stop the attack and try again 24 hours later. Once you start collecting pins again increase the pause/wash scan time so that you give the router more time to recover. Reduce the DDOS/MDK3 time to the bare minimum necessary to collect pins. Set the retest first pin to 50.

Try the attack once a day till pin collection starts again.

Keep in mind that this attack approach takes time and is slow. Do not try and rush the attack or overwhelm the firmware thru long doses of DDOS/MDK3. Usually a short burst of DDOS 15 to 20 sec works better. You will have to find the right mix respect to time of reaver, DDOS and pause to keep pin harvesting progressing. Each router even the same make/model and firmware reacts differently. This is why a config file is used. You can change the setting and test while the program is running

MTeams

Thank you for your answer! I will try. Thank you for your time. I will keep you in the loop!

Thanks for all your hard work musket team. A couple days ago I just got into pentesting out of curiosity. I want to know if it is possible to customize the reaver command line in the script, because I can "sometimes" crack 1 or 2 of my routers with tweaked settings (without your script). I found out my router doesn't like the -S argument in reaver. At least that's what my little testing showed. Furthermore, I can't seem to crack my old router without providing the pin manually. Can you tell me where I should direct my questions on successfully cracking my old Asus router?

To element72

The VMR-MDK series are scripts designed to harvest pins from WPS locked routers. It is just a tool and does not replace the reaver command line. The config file allows you to remove the -S and adjust other variables. If you do not need to DDOS the router to collect pins or you do not see the need to change the mac constantly or have reaver stop and restart then just use the command line.

If you have a little understanding of Eterm and bash coding you can easily change the reaver output of a specific command line in VMR-MDK or if you send us what you want we will change a specific command line for you and post it.

However just play around with the variables in the reaver command line in a terminal window until you get the router to respond to reaver.

MTeams

please make video...so beginners like me can understand faster... thanks for your efforts..