Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: VMR-MDK-K2-011x8.sh for Kali2.0

Musket Teams have released VMR-MDK-K2-2017R-012x2 for Kali 2,2016,2017 and all versions of reaver

The aireplay-ng fake auth has been made regenerative.
    Several bugs have been corrected, some thanks to dmatrix.
    Comments requested by kcdtv have been added.
    Script tested in both persistent usb installs and harddrive installs for reaver 1.52 and 1.53 and kali 2016 and 2017 using i386.
    Expect the mac changing routines to be slowed. This is to support wifi receivers at the end of five(5) meter extension cables which is the max length allowed.
    We do not support VM Ware and amd or persistent usb installs using luks encryption as we cannot test.

You can download at:

https://github.com/musket33/VMR-MDK-...017R-012x2.zip

or

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/76c80a9d

Musket Teams
    Last edited by mmusket33; 2017-07-06 at 01:08 AM.

To EASD
    We have looked thru your jpg images. IT looks to us that you are doing nothing wrong. The program looks for a response from the TargetAP. The network you selected simply is not responding to reaver. Try another network Or if you see another client associated to the target enter that clients mac address thru the config file ie spoof the mac and try again. This would check for mac blocking setup in the router firmware.

MTeams

How to use varmacscan to determine if a WPS Locked router ??MAY?? be succepible to VMR_MDK

Currently MTeams is writing a module within varmacscan to alert the user if a network may be susceptible to VMR-MDK. Until this rewrite is available, users can employ the following manual method to determine if a WPS locked network ??may?? allow slow but consistent WPS pin harvesting thru the VMR-MDK process.

For reference, MTeams found that some routers although showing a WPS locked state, still gave up a limited number of WPS pins and then stop. It was later found that some of these Networks when exposed to a short intense DDOS process would then allow another cycle of WPS pins to be harvested. Networks then may show one(1) of three(3) possible states when their WPS system is locked.

1. No WPS pins can be collected
    2. Limited pins are collected but pin harvesting then permanently stops
    3. Limited pins are collected then pin harvesting stops but when subjected to DDOS more pins can be collected.

VMR-MDK was then written to take advantage of this network response.

Using VMR-MDK to determine if a WPS locked network is susceptible can be done but the user must point VMR-MDK at the network to see if pins can slowly be collected. As each network must be individually attacked, testing each WPS locked Network can take some time. Varmacscan however is robotic in nature and scans all networks within range of the wifi receiver. It also writes a logfile.

All log files can be quickly checked for pin harvesting thru the following command line in a terminal window(TW)

grep -l "Pin count advanced:" /root/VARMAC_LOGS/*

If you wish to write to a file called pincollection written to root/ then:

grep -l "Pin count advanced:" /root/VARMAC_LOGS/* | cat > pincollection

If the networks' WPS system is always open you can focus a reaver attack thru the command line.

If the networks' WPS system is locked or Open then locked you can use VMR-MDK to test for this vulnerability

Musket Teams
    Last edited by mmusket33; 2017-09-03 at 10:53 AM.

For some reason (probably because I use the t6x fork not the official one in Kali) reaver is not recognized.
    Therefore everything is pretty meaningless.
    I'm running Kali rolling 4.12.0 but this was the case since I first downloaded the script (4.8.0) so I don't think it's Kali related.
    Any advice what should I correct in the script?

To PinCracker

The problem is probably the reaver version. Just download the latest VMR-MDK and the problem should be corrected
    You can download at:

https://github.com/musket33/VMR-MDK-...017R-012x2.zip

or

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/76c80a9d

If your problem still remains gives us some details but this newer version works for us. You can read thru this thread to find the technical details but other bugs are also corrected in this newer release.

Musket Teams

Will these programs work on 64 bit kali install?

To bigbiz

The only program that may not run is the mdk3 program in the zip file. That mdk3 version supports invalid essid and that version is only used when running that DDOS attack. All other mdk3 attacks call up the version in kali. Even if you try and run that version of mdk3 all that occurs is the Xterm window for that attack will not run.

Musket Teams

mmusket33, so for a better attack VMR should we install kali 32?

Looking for someone that can write a script ??

I have tried to brute force wps pin against locked routers. The only thing working against several routers is the "mdk3 a -a (bssid) m" command. The router resets and I can get pins again. If it can be in an auto loop with a script it will get the pin even tho it locks. Tried revdk3 if this script would have the command it would work perfect...

To Dubbie

VMR-MDK should work fine for you here. Just select the mdk3 type you require and the length of time you want to run reaver and DDOS the target among other things.

Musket Teams