Thread: VMR-MDK-K2-011x8.sh for Kali2.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mk7e View Post
    Reaver is v1.4.

But signal is not the best one. I'll try with another antenna.

Interesting that Bully on the same essid say that is not wps enabled.
    Up to date version of reaver is 1.5.2, in which the -C flag(the one to ignore bad FCS) has been reversed. Perhaps mmusket33 could add some version checking? I would love to help you, but no guthub to pull request...
    I have MULTIPLE suggestions to clean up code(and i can also see there has been some "shoehorned" code and multiple different coding styles to suggest multiple contributors.... really needs to be some consistency to increase readability, reliability, and reusability of the code), but it is not my project, and i'm not gonna step on another coders toes, so yeah...

and check if aircrack-ng --wps says it sees WPS as enabled. I've found wash to kinda... well... suck at actually being accurate at times...
    Last edited by aanarchyy; 2016-03-17 at 00:37.

Quote Originally Posted by aanarchyy View Post
    Up to date version of reaver is 1.5.2, in which the -C flag(the one to ignore bad FCS) has been reversed. Perhaps mmusket33 could add some version checking? I would love to help you, but no guthub to pull request...
    I have MULTIPLE suggestions to clean up code(and i can also see there has been some "shoehorned" code and multiple different coding styles to suggest multiple contributors.... really needs to be some consistency to increase readability, reliability, and reusability of the code), but it is not my project, and i'm not gonna step on another coders toes, so yeah...

and check if aircrack-ng --wps says it sees WPS as enabled. I've found wash to kinda... well... suck at actually being accurate at times...
    Thanks for replay aanarchyy, that wasn't WPS indeed. With a slightly stronger signal, it took less then 1h to retrieve password.

I'm satisfied -