Thread: VMR-MDK-K2-011x8.sh for Kali2.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bob79 View Post
    as mmusket33, also in my area bully doesn't work. i believe it might be a lil too intrusive. all aps cracked with reaver +K 1, bully wasn't able to do it. the ap locks itself or even timeout on me while bully tries it's features. and another thing.. reaver reaches -70dbm and more maybe working a little slow(but it does), while bully tells that those(far away) aps are not in range or wps locked etc.
    if bully gets a little too aggressive, then just increase the time per pin (it defaults to 0). And I've had bully work just fine for me even in the -80's whereas reaver can't even associate with AP's in the -40's. Obviously I'm talking about the version i made, not the one that comes with kali.

But to each their own, I prefer bully as it actually works on Openwrt and several other pieces of hardware that reaver fights with.

and mmusket33, why wouldn't you just make mdk3 it's own separate repo? It is a separate tool. ;-) Then just add in the readme that it requires that to be installed.
    Just like how reaver says that it requires pixiewps to be installed to use the pixiedust attack.
    Last edited by aanarchyy; 2016-03-17 at 18:58.

Quote Originally Posted by aanarchyy View Post
    if bully gets a little too aggressive, then just increase the time per pin (it defaults to 0). And I've had bully work just fine for me even in the -80's whereas reaver can't even associate with AP's in the -40's. Obviously I'm talking about the version i made, not the one that comes with kali.
    I was hesitant to switch to Bully but I've found the same exact results. Distance is no longer a problem with Bully and everything runs much, much quicker.

Also, I do have the modified version of MDK3 if you'd like me to put it back on GitHub, though I didn't have any success with the extra modifications.

Quote Originally Posted by aanarchyy View Post
    . Obviously I'm talking about the version i made, not the one that comes with kali.
    tell you the truth.. never used bully which came with kali. only your version